MasterEmaco S 5400 - High-strength, shrinkage compensated, fiber reinforced, structural repair mortar
Formerly: Emaco Nanocrete R4
How does MasterEmaco S 5400 work?
MasterEmaco S 5400 is a single component, extra high-strength, high modulus, shrinkage compensated structural repair mortar that meets the requirements of the new European Norm EN 1504 part 3 class R4. MasterEmaco S 5400 contains Portland cement, graded sands, selected polymer fibers and special additives to significantly reduce the risk and incidence of shrinkage cracking. When mixed with water, it forms a highly thixotropic mortar that can easily be spray or trowel applied.
What makes MasterEmaco S 5400 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco S 5400 meets the customers need for a crack minimized hand applied mortar for structural repairs. The need to repair structural members is a challenge and this is overcome by the MasterEmaco S 5400 as its state- of- the- art formulation meets and exceeds the EN 1504 performance standard for concrete repair whilst being easy to install and extending the life of the structure.
MasterEmaco S 5400 contains Portland cement, graded sands, selected polymer fibers and special additives to significantly reduce the risk and incidence of shrinkage cracking. When mixed with water, it forms a highly thixotropic mortar that can easily be spray or trowel applied.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco S 5400?
MasterEmaco S 5400 is used for the structural repair of concrete elements such as:
- Columns, piers and cross beams of all bridges
- Cooling towers and chimneys and other industrial environments
- Water treatment and sewerage facilities
- Tunnels, pipes, outfalls and all below ground construction especially in harsh ground conditions
- Marine structures Versatile – Can be applied inside and outside, on vertical and overhead surfaces, in dry and wet environments
- Shrinkage compensation systems and fiber reinforcement – Minimise crack tendency
- Highly thixotropic – Can be applied up to 50 mm without the need of secondary reinforcement
- High early and ultimate strengths – Matches high strength concrete found in structures
- Outstanding workability – Easy placing and finishing for applicators
- High modulus and excellent adhesion – Ensuring load transfer in structural repair
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance – Suitable for all climates
- High carbonation resistance – Suitable for exposed repairs in urban environments
- Sulphate resistant – Suitable for contact with ground waters